The Messy House Tour

6 May

Hey everyone!! We are FINALLY moved in – but the place is a mess so bare with me ;) I wanted to give you a house tour so I’m going to do it in levels! Today is the main floor house tour :)

photo (18)

This is the entry way! This is the first thing you see when you open the door.

photo (19)

When you look to the left it’s the formal living room – which right now is packed with boxes and miscellaneous things!

This is looking from the other direction! It’s going to take a few weeks to get this space cleared out.

When you look to your right from the entry way you see the dinning room which has been converted to Emma’s playroom since we don’t have a dinning set!

From the other side. This girl has a crazy amount of toys!!! She definitely loves this space though and so do we! We haven’t ever had a living room without toys all over the place!

Walking straight from the entry way you come to the living room which Brian kind of divided in half with our furniture. This room is HUGE.

This is the backside of the living room. We haven’t quite decided what’s going back here but it’s become the home of empty boxes for now ;)

The living room is right open up to the kitchen and kitchen table. We fell in love with the open floor plan in this house! Of course Emma beans is cheesing for the camera ;)  Behind the kitchen table is my desk in the corner. Between couponing, paying bills, and working on paperwork – I wanted my desk to be downstairs and it fits in that corner perfectly!!

Then it wraps right into the kitchen! The amount of cabinets and storage in this house is AMAZING! I’ve never had so much space before!

The other view of the kitchen! It’s never ending isn’t it!?

Then this is what I like to call “The Nook”. It’s right past my desk and wraps behind the kitchen. There’s a half bath, MORE storage, and the laundry room.

Here’s the cute half bath! I love the color of the walls in here!

What do you think!? We are still unpacking and organizing but I can’t wait to get set up and start working on projects around the house! Wednesday I’ll post the second floor house tour :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Love Always,

Jennifer

13 Responses to “The Messy House Tour”

1. May 6, 2013 at 7:44 am #

We are still unpacking and organizing ………..

• May 6, 2013 at 2:22 pm #

I think we’ll have boxes to unpack for AT LEAST a year ;)

2. May 6, 2013 at 8:35 am #

It looks awesome! I can’t wait until my husband and I can move. This makes me hopeful for the future.

• May 6, 2013 at 2:23 pm #

I daydreamed about houses for four years until we got this chance to move! It WILL happen eventually!!

3. May 6, 2013 at 10:45 am #

Congratulations on your new house! It looks really nice! It’s so fun to settle in and get all organized in a new home. We moved a year and a half ago, and are still getting organized LOL! Our home needed a lot of work though (still in the process).

• May 6, 2013 at 2:24 pm #

Thank you so much :) Yes our basement is getting a serious makeover at the moment – I’ll have to share that process as well! It seems like organizing is a never ending process! You get one thing done and turn around and there’s another mess ;)

4. Ashley Anderson May 6, 2013 at 6:34 pm

I love the house! I am so excited for you! Can’t wait to see how you put your crafty touch on things! ;)

• May 6, 2013 at 7:28 pm #

Thanks :) You’ll have to come see it sometime!!

5. May 7, 2013 at 4:03 am #

wow, what a beautiful house! We are currently looking to buy and unfortunately as we are in the UK we wouldn’t get a house anywhere near this size on our budget but a girl can dream haha. I bet your itching to put your creative stamp on the house x

• May 7, 2013 at 6:22 am #

Thanks!! We couldn’t have afforded this where we currently were living either. We drove an hour away to find the size we wanted for the price we could afford. It was totally worth it!!!! I don’t know how the UK is but I bet there’s something perfect out there for you!

I am so excited! We have a list of things we want to do!!

6. May 7, 2013 at 4:03 am #

you’re*

7. May 7, 2013 at 5:40 pm #

my! i need to be up to date!!! you really moved!? wow, lots happened in a month in a half ;) congrats on your new house, looks lovely… and I’m a bit jealous of all the space you get haha!

• May 7, 2013 at 7:42 pm #

It has! <3 I'm so excited to finally get my craft room set up and have dedicated space I don't have to share!!! That is going to be the most exciting to unpack and organize ;)

What do you think? Let us know below!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,521 other followers